Breaking Up with Love
Whether you’ve gone on 1 date or been together for 10 years, sometimes, it’s inevitable that a relationship will not work, and you are faced with a conversation to end either a short or long-term relationship. In this course, we discuss how to end things with a great deal of compassion and grace.
- Why Wait? Create Your Soul Mate Now! Frank Polancic.
- Dear Lover: a woman’s guide to men, sex, and love’s deepest bliss. David Deida.
- The Way of the Superior Man. David Deida.
- Mars and Venus on a Date. John Gray, Ph.D.
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find and Keep Love. Amir Levine.
- Matthew Hussey
- Rory Raye
- Katerina Phang
- Dating Game Planning – A strategic roadmap approach to dating … have your end game in mind then plot your path!
- How to Meet New People and Break the Ice – Courage is a learned skill. Learn courage and how to exude confident when you see someone who you may be interested in. Learn new tactics to expand your circle of friends and engage in conversations where people ponder if they have other friends that may be a good fit for you.
- Eight Powerful Insights to Being Present For and Interesting to Potential Mates
- Vision Board Workshop: Design Your Dream Life Vision Board Workshop — Create a powerful graphical image representation of what you want in your life!
- Vision Board Workshop: Love of Your Life Vision Board Workshop — Create a powerful graphical image representation of what you want in your love life!
- Group Mixer/Friends Meeting Mixer – Bring a friend, meet other people, find love.